So I recently discovered an AMAZING skin care line called Theraplex and fell SO SO in love! They have been around for over 20 years and now that I am at the age where I really want to take methodical care of my skin, I am so glad I was introduced to this line! I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated very easily, which is why I love Theraplex products so much. They are designed specifically for sensitive skin but will do wonders for anybody with skin! 🙂
I love that their products are Noncomedogenic, Hypoallergenic, and Fragrance Free and do not contain added ingredients, such as preservatives, lanolin, fragrances, parabens, or gluten, that can irritate sensitive skin.
So, after having tried Theraplex products for several weeks, I am so excited to introduce to you my Top 5 Skin Care products:
1. Theraplex Daily Facial Cleanser: The thing I love most about this daily facial cleanser is how natural and pure it feels on my skin. This soothing daily facial wash removes oil, dirt and make-up without stripping or overly drying delicate facial skin! I love how gentle and lightweight it is and how smooth and hydrated my face feels after using it!
2. Theraplex ClearLotion Oil Moisturizer for After Shower or Bath: I am truly blown away at how moisturizing this product is and without the greasy feeling! I love it so much. I use it every time after I shower now. It uses natural jojoba oil, which helps to provide added protection against moisture loss and prevent dryness without irritation! My husband will also tell you how much he loves this ClearLotion;) It makes our skin so silky and smooth!
3. Theraplex HydroLotion Daily Skin Moisturizer: I have always used lotion everyday, but I can honestly say that this is my favorite daily lotion that I have used! I also love that it does not contain any emulsifiers, like other lotions do, which actually cause more damage to your skin. This lotion makes my skin feel so smooth and soft and without the greasy or oily feeling. It is seriously the best!
4. Theraplex Barrier Balm: I love that this product is Dermatologist Recommended for adults and children!! With its simple and pure ingredients, it is perfect for dry, sensitive skin. As a mom, I am always using my hands to cook, clean, bath baby, wash bottles, etc. and my hands were extremely dry and chapped before I started using this Barrier Balm. It has truly made such a difference in my skin!
5. Theraplex Exfoliating Emoliant: This emolient is so amazing! It smells like peppermint! My favorite:) I have been putting it on my heels everyday after I shower and I have seen such a difference in my skin! My heels are normally very dry and callus-y from years of soccer and growing up barefoot and from now working on my feet in running shoes all day with my job as a mom and a preschool teacher, but this emoliant has helped to smooth out my dry, callused heels and restore moisture and smoothness in them!
http://lullabiesandlipstick.com/theraplex/http://lullabiesandlipstick.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/My-Top-5-Skin-Care-Products-683x1024.jpghttp://lullabiesandlipstick.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/My-Top-5-Skin-Care-Products-150x150.jpgBlogLifestyleSponsorssensitiveskin,skincare,skinproducts,theraplex,theraplexreview,theraplexskincare Theraplex Hi guys! So I recently discovered an AMAZING skin care line called Theraplex and fell SO SO in love! They have been around for over 20 years and now that I am at the age where I really want to take methodical care of my skin, I am so glad...Courtney MarquezCourtney Marquezcourtney@lullabiesandlipstick.comAdministratorMOM LIFE | Wife. Mommy. Preschool Teacher. Completely inspired by my baby.Lullabies and Lipstick